Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Slash Your Power Bills by 80% Or Even Eliminate Them Completely


What if I told you, that by purchasing all the components individually and assembling it yourself, you can put together a complete system for less than $200 and start generating your own power right now. In fact, that's exactly what I've discovered. After years of extensive testing and development, the Power4Home plans are available to everyone.
I'll teach you everything you need to know about generating your own electricity using wind and solar power. The Power4Home system includes easy-to-follow, fully illustrated manuals that explain everything in complete detail.
Plus, I've included video instructions that you can follow along with step-by-step that make generating your own electricity absolutely foolproof.
Listen, we all have to do our part in saving our environment and I want to make sure as many people as possible start generating their own power at home. Whether you want to reduce your electricity bill, eliminate it completely or even start getting paid for the extra electricity you generate, the Power4Home system is the solution you've been looking for.
Why Pay $1000's For Wind And Solar Power Systems When You Can Build Your Own Professional System For Less Than $200!
Home wind and solar power systems have been on the market for years. These systems work great, the only problem is that they'll cost you a few thousand dollars. This is the main reason this technology isn't in everyone's home.But that was just the beginning. After I began to tune the system to make it more energy-efficient, my typical utility bill was slashed by more than 80% (some months I even had a surplus of electricity, which not only gave me an electric bill of $0, it allowed me to sell my extra juice back to the power company—where they paid me instead!)
Well, at this point I realized that millions of people could benefit from what I had accomplished. But I had to figure out a way to build it inexpensively, using well-laid out plans that even non-techie's could read and use. Finally, I had to make sure it was safe and foolproof.
Perhaps even something that a father and son could build for themselves in a short weekend.
Well, it took some time, but eventually a friendlier more efficient version of the Power4Home System was born.
With it, I can help you slash your power bill by 80% or even eliminate it completely.
And remember the kicker: if you generate more energy than you use, the electricity company will pay you!
See, I've taken everything I've learned over the years and put together a kit that shows you exactly how to create electricity in your own backyard

Over 10 years ago, I quit my job as an electrician and dedicated my life to home power generation. I was fed up with waiting for the government and corporations to solve our energy crisis.
Slash Your Power Bills by 80% Or Even Eliminate Them Completely
I worked endlessly trying all sorts of equipment and technology, searching for an effective method to drastically reduce my power bill and finally become energy-independent.
When I finally developed a prototype, I wasn't sure what kind of an impact it would have on my electric bill. Especially when I realized that I would have to start running the energy-sucking air conditioner in the very first month of my test. I was shooting for a 50% drop in price, figuring I could always squeeze more out of it as I tweaked and perfected it further.
You can imagine my surprise when I slashed my bill by a jaw-dropping 74% in the very first month after plugging in the system.

No comments: