Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Featured Valentine SMS for Valentine Day 2010

I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.


In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason
but when d luv is real
it becums ur plan 4 life
n reason 4 living..!


Love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile.
Your loving face no one will ever
take your place.
Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

If a perfumed rose touches your face,
if your mobile dances on a nice tone,
remember its me trying to say you a
Happy Valentines Day


My Heart Is For Sale
100% Discount For Your Girlfriends.
Last Date: 14 Feb Hurry!
Happy Valentine's day.

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for Together forever
I…..is for Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I love you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

No comments: