Friday, February 19, 2010

My Valentine
Valentines is near
Just wishing you were here
You will always be near
My heart will never be the same
Beneath my skin, my soul lies waiting for you
Everyday I think of you I feel blue
Never give up hope
Remembering the first kiss
All I ask is to be with you
And for you to be my Valentine
For I will always cherish your heart in mine
--------------------------------------------------------------

Love's Philosophy
The fountains mingle with the river
And the rivers with the ocean
The winds of heaven mix for ever
With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the world is single,
All things by a law divine
In one another's being mingle
Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high heaven
And the waves clasp one another
No sister-flower would be forgiven
If it disdain'd its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea
What are all these kisses worth
If thou kiss not me?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Send Valentine's Day Poem
Colors of Love
Love!
Love can be red, like the intense heat of a passionate kiss
.....the color of sweetness
.....the color of strawberries
Love can be blue, like the comfort we take in a pair of denim jeans
.....the color of strength
.....the color of perfect skies
Love can be yellow, bright and warm like the morning sun
.....like the sounds of laughters of children on the merry-go-round
.....like the sounds of fun from the boys flying kites in the open
fields
Love can be green, peaceful and serene I can hear your heart beats
.....it is the feeling of a loving hand that touch a grieving heart
.....it is the whispering of trusting words to a distressing soul
Love can be orange, the loudness of it can drive you up a wall
.....it can drive you to sing like nobody is listening
.....it can drive you to dance like nobody is watching
Love can be purple, the courage we need to love bravely and unselfishly
.....the moment I first kiss you i know that i am not afraid to risk involvement .....the day the declaration of your love for me was made known to the world

13 comments:

Md. Mominul Huque said...

My Valentine

006 said...

Valentine's day is one of the most 'adaptable' occasions, it has been accepted and celebrated in variable terms by people over all these years since it has become popular. This is a day which has so many facets to it and that too also since it is an occasion which is so personal in nature. That has resulted in the celebration having taken a different flavor with differences in places, regions and cultures across the world.

monour rasel said...

Valentine's day is one of the most 'adaptable' occasions, it has been accepted and celebrated in variable terms by people over all these years since it has become popular

Kawser Ahmed said...

good post.

muhammad nasir said...

very good publish

barsha said...

good suggestion

muhammad nasir said...

very good info

ahmedkawserit said...

great info.

rasel hossain said...

Valentine's day is one of the most 'adaptable' occasions, it has been accepted and celebrated in variable terms by people over all these years since it has become popula

Kawser Ahmed said...

I want it more.

ahmedkawserit said...

Thanks for news.

rasel hossain said...

I want it more.

ahmedraselit said...

great post.