Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Messages 2

Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.
This is a message is to let you know that you are thought of always.
May God give you everything you wish for.
Love
Amit


Without Love---days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday
Wish you a Happy Valentines Day.
Let's share the world A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
From
Nanu Tamang


Kuch beete pal ki yadden sajaye rakhana
Kuch aanewale pal se arzu lagaye rakhana
Ye pal to yuhi aate jate rahenge
Bas hotonpe apni muskurahat banaya rakhana.
From
Nilesh Vengurlekar


Love is not an exam to pass or fail,
Love is not a competition to win or loss,
But love is a feeling in which you care for someone more than yourself...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
From
Khaled


My Lovable Jaanu,
There are 3 steps to happiness:
1. You.
2. Me.
3. Our hearts
4. Eternity!
I will love you until my heart stops beating.
Love u lots...
Urs hamesha.
Sweetu


Hi My sweet Heart,
I Miss U Very Much!
I need you in my life because I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU forever.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
From
Raju Gupta


To my lovely cheat
When i met you the first time, i already know myself that i love you
And today, i would like to say that all my heart wanted to say,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, No matter what happens in future, i always will.
Even i am not like some one you wish
Even i am not like some one you want to be
Even i am not like some one you closer
But just know one thing Rat always loves Cheat and care about you
60 second in 1 mn
60 minute in 1 hour
24 hours in 1 day
7 days in 1 week
4 weeks in 1 month
12 month in 1 year
I swear to god i will never broke your heart again.
From
Narat


If a day had 36 hours i'd spend 12 picking u flowers,
If we had 48 life would surely be great,
And if it was 72, I'd climb a mountain just to tell the world i love you,
But...all we have is 24, Which means i'll keep the message short,
And simply spend every precious hour with you,
Today n forever.
I really love u Amaan from da bottom of my heart.
Plz never ever misunderstand me.
I love u n want 2 spend rest of my life with u.
From
Pari


It is almost here, that special time of year.
When hearts and flowers by the hours are brought to all who seek.
When kisses swirl and words do peak into little puffs of cotton (candy) my sweet.
So be my love and be my own.
Call me on the telephone or send a card, that is not hard, right to my waiting door,
And I'll be yours forever more...
From
Umair


I love you 100 times.
I miss you 2,000 times.
I want to be with you always and forever!!
I love you 1 in a million times of each day.
I want to make you mine.
I love you for you and only.
I mean every word!
I think about you more and more every 24hrs and 7days a week.
My heart bleeds for you.
My tears fall for you cause I'm lonely.
Many times I think of the day that you say those 4 words.
In the days that you are away it's how many times I say
I LOVE YOU AND TRULY WANT U.
I miss you even 365 days of the year.
Sweetie just know that I really, truly & madly love you.
COME HOME SOON
From
Lovelu


Valentine treasures are people who have often crossed your mind, family, friends and others, too,
who in your life have shined the warmth of love or a spark of light that makes you remember them.
No matter how long since you've actually met,
Each one is a luminous gem who gleams and glows in your memory,
Bringing special pleasures, and that's why this Valentine comes to you.
You're one of those sparkling treasures!
From
Diana

16 comments:

Md. Mominul Huque said...

valentine's day show online tv live

006 said...

i love your post

Anonymous said...

i love your post

Kawser Ahmed said...

nice info.

barsha said...

good confession

muhammad nasir said...

i like this

muhammad nasir said...

good

rasel hossain said...

good confession

Kawser Ahmed said...

So great...

muhammad nasir said...

i like this post very much

ahmedkawserit said...

Nice Info.

rasel hossain said...

great info.

muhammad nasir said...

I like this site very much

ahmedraselit said...

great info.

imran sarmin said...

excilent articale,deeply i like it

Harish Sangwan said...

valentine day whatsapp status
valentine day message for facebook
valentine day date sheet
valentine day wallpaper
valentine songs
valentine gift
valentine ideas
valentine card for boyfriend
valentine card for wife
hug day messages and images for girlfriend and boyfriend
kiss day messages images
promise day msgs,wishes and images
teddy day wishes,msgs for girlfriend and boyfriend
chocolate day msgs ,images sms for girlfriend
propose day msgs images wishes
rose day msg,sms,wishes for girlfriend