Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day SMS 2010 sweet sms

It still seems like magic
Every time I remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in together
I love you Happy Valentines Day

**************************************

Happy Valentines Day SMS
As the day gives way to night
I miss you having by my side
my heart is singing the song to say
I’ve been missing you more than words can say

**************************************

Sweeter than the candies
lovellier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that’s what you’re
here’s wishing you a valentines day
that’s as special as you’re

**************************************

have I told you recently
that I love you
well, just in case I didn’t
today I want to say it
over and over, and over again
I love you

No comments: